UFC HOF Mark Coleman finally awake after rescuing parents from fire

Talk about a miracle! This is UFC Hall of Fame fighter Mark Coleman and he was hospitalized after he rushed into a house and saved both of his parents. He tried looking for the family dog too, but he was unlucky. He somehow passed out, got hospitalized, and woke up two days later. People thought they were gonna lose Mark, but here's a video of him awake, saying how lucky he is, and hugging his two daughters. MMA Junkie gave more details on it:

Coleman was airlifted to the hospital, sedated and intubated for smoke inhalation. For the past two days, hospital staff worked to clear his lungs. In a video posted Thursday, Coleman is seen embracing his daughters Morgan and Kenzie in an emotional moment, as he recaps what happened. “I’m the happiest man in the world,” Coleman said. “Sweet God, I’m so lucky. I can’t believe my parents are alive. … I had to make a decision, Wes. Because I got out of my room and went to the door and it was already horrible. I couldn’t breathe. I almost had to go outside and I went back in and got them. I can’t believe I got them but I couldn’t find (our dog) Hammer.”

There's a fund for Mark Coleman if you'd like to donate to help him out. Ideally, the UFC should help him because he's a hall of famer, but who knows what they'll do. It's not clear yet. Donate here if you'd like.

pro america shirts
whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics for Conservative Americans and Patriots

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baker1
Back