“We Will Miss Her Beyond Measure”: Melania Announces Tragic Passing in Family, Receives Outpouring of Support

Melania Trump just announced the tragic passing of Amalija Knavs, her mother, posting about her mom’s tragic death on X on Tuesday. The news come after news that Amalija was quite sick on New Years Eve at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and club.

Posting about her mother, Melania wrote that she was “strong” and “entirely devoted” to her loving family, while also noting how Amalija worked to put her best foot forward and family first throughout her life, then vowing to honor her legacy well into the future.

Melania wrote, “It is with deep sadness that I announce the passing of my beloved mother, Amalija. Amalija Knavs was a strong woman who always carried herself with grace, warmth, and dignity. She was entirely devoted to her husband, daughters, grandson, and son-in-law. We will miss her beyond measure and continue to honor and love her legacy.”

Predictably, Melania’s post, which received over 5 million views as of the time this article was written, led to conservatives on X commenting with messages of heartfelt warmth and support in response to her announcement on the platform.

For example, Rich Barris, “The People’s Pundit,” said, “First Lady, Laura, the kids, and I will include you and your mother in our prayers tonight, and we’re all very sorry for your loss.” Similarly, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk wrote, “My deepest condolences to you and the entire family
🙏

Arizona political figure Kari Lake left a message of support as well, writing, “Jeff and I and the entire family send our condolences to you as you mourn the devastating loss of your mother. It was such a pleasure to meet her and see in her eyes how much she loved and adored you. And what an incredible daughter you have been. We know she is in Heaven watching over you and your beautiful family. May God comfort you in these difficult days ahead.

Similarly, the “I Meme Therefore I Am” account posted a message and prayer, writing, “My deepest condolences dear. Please know that she is proudly watching you from heaven. Her legacy will live through you because she raised an amazing daughter. Lord, we know that You are the God who comforts us. I pray that You provide a time of comfort to Melania and her family, whose hearts are hurting right now. Hold them in Your embrace, Father. Wrap them in Your love and remind them that though they may have lost someone dear, they are not alone, for You are with them. Bring to them the hope of Your unfailing love and turn their sadness into gladness. Soothe their heartache as they lean on You for comfort and guidance. I pray that their grief heals smoothly, for You will be with them every step of the way. May they hold on to You for strength, hope, and sustenance. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

Former President Donald Trump, for his part, posted about the matter on Truth Social, writing, “This is a very sad night for the entire Trump family!!! Melania’s great and beautiful mother, Amalija, has just gone to a beautiful place in the sky. She was an incredible woman, and will be missed far beyond words!

Continue reading this news story: “We Will Miss Her Beyond Measure”: Melania Announces Tragic Passing in Family, Receives Outpouring of Support

pro america shirts
whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics for Conservative Americans and Patriots

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baker1
Back