“I Am Terrified”: Michelle Obama Addresses Concerns About Trump in 2024 Election

Former First Lady Michelle Obama recently opened up about her opinions on the upcoming election cycle, where a rematch between former President Donald Trump and Joe Biden appears likely. During an appearance on Jay Shetty’s “On Purpose” podcast, Obama stated, “I am terrified about what could possibly happen,” while discussing the 2024 election.

When questioned on what fears keep her awake at night, the wife of former President Barrack Obama explained her concerns about who the American voters select as their elected political leaders. “Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes, I think, people take for granted,” she responded.

Michelle Obama continued, questioning the attitudes of the general public toward the political process. She expressed concern that citizens could be taking Democracy for granted.“The fact that people think that: ‘Government, does it really even do anything?’ And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, does government do everything for us. And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes, I worry that we do,” she added. “Those are the things that keep me up.”

Shetty then inquired what things in society offended the former first lady. “If anything, what does still offend you?” the host asked her. “Injustice, ego, greed,” she replied. “Racism, ignorance — it’s offensive. And I’ve always been that kid. I don’t like unfairness; I don’t like bullies. But I have to think about how I deliver messages.”

During the interview, Obama seemed to turn her sights toward leading Republican primary candidate Donald Trump, where she appeared to call out the former president. “The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say the first thing that comes to our minds,” she said.

“That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position,” Barrack Obama’s wife continued. “It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that.”

Based on recent polling data, everything points toward Donald Trump securing the Republican nomination and gearing up for a rematch of the 2020 election against incumbent Joe Biden. Many Democrats have expressed negative sentiment toward the possible outcomes in the 2024 election when considering Trump getting reelected.

Jennifer Palmieri, a former White House communications director under the Obama administration, recently spoke about how the 2024 election is looking “super scary.” Palmieri said, “Look, it’s super scary. The fate of the Republic is hanging in the balance, and there are polls that have Donald Trump leading right now,” she said. “To [MSNBC political analyst Eugene Daniels’] point on the economy, we know that the Federal Reserve is planning on lowering rates. We know that is something that can, that is something that signals to actual consumers, real voters, things are different and things are improving,” Palmieri added.

There are significant signs pointing in Trump’s favor going into 2024, such as negative economic sentiment, President Biden’s atrocious approval rating, rampant illegal immigration, and more. See footage of Michelle Obama’s interview below.

Note: The featured image is a screenshot from the embedded video.

Continue reading this news story: “I Am Terrified”: Michelle Obama Addresses Concerns About Trump in 2024 Election

pro america shirts
whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics for Conservative Americans and Patriots

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baker1
Back