Woke influencer accidentally lists all the GOOD reasons to vote for Trump

What happens when a woke influencer starts making an anti-Trump video? It goes totally backwards and they list all the GOOD REASONS to vote for Donald Trump in the 2024 election if he's the Republican nominee. The funny part is these social media weirdos think they're making talking points on reasons why people should not vote for Donald Trump, but every point this person listed was actually the best reasons we need Trump back in office. Oops, they did it again!

If you're going on social media to talk bad about politicians, then at least make a list of things that people don't want. It's my opinion that most of the things listed in this video are the exact things I want to happen. That's my checklist of things I want Trump to do on his first week! Time for the social media people to wake up and get a clue.

I don't know what's up with that generation. Maybe their parents didn't hug them enough. Or maybe their parents sat on the smartphone all day and ended up with dumb kids. Either way, people like this, in the video, are failing and bad for society. I hope they wake up and smell some common sense when they go outside and see how bad the economy really is.

On the other hand, I really do like that old school Buffalo Sabers hat. Not bad, but this person probably doesn't know anything about hockey. They probably think going off-sides is when you walk into the wrong gender bathroom.

Follow End Wokeness on X!

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back