What did Lamar Jackson say after beating the 49ers?

Quarterback Lamar Jackson went OFF on a “disrespectful” reporter after the Baltimore Ravens beat the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football, in what was definitely one of the best games of the weekend. The final score was 33-19 and it felt a lot worse than that as Brock Purdy played like Mr. Irrelevant, tossing FOUR interceptions and getting replaced by Sam Darnold! Maybe it was a potential injury check, or maybe it was the four interceptions. We won’t ever know, will we?

The reporter who talked too much trash and got owned after the game was ProFootballTalk’s Mike Florio who suggested that the 49ers would absolutely dismantle the Ravens. And fair enough, because the 49ers are loaded with talent on offense, but Lamar Jackson and the Ravens played top-tier football and stood on their business, not letting the 49ers even sniff hopes of a victory.

What did Mike Florio say about the Ravens and 49ers game? Florio said: “The 49ers kick the S- out of the Ravens, I’m sorry I know that’s disrespectful to the Ravens, but let’s be realistic…the 49ers are going to dismantle the Ravens.” Turns out he was wrong and it was the other way around.

After the Ravens turned the 49ers into minced meat, Lamar Jackson called out Mike Florio, mocking his name by saying “Mike Flores”, and then verbally stiff-armed the reporter in the postgame conference.

Jackson said: “You can’t just discredit us… [Florio] can have his opinion but just don’t be talking like that. That’s disrespectful. That’s very disrespectful. [Florio] needs to keep doing his job and just don’t come off like that towards us… That’s disrespectful, like I said, cause he isn’t putting the pads on. If he were putting the pads on I feel he would’ve meant different for me. He wouldn’t say that. He would be respectful. I say that we are respectful to our opponents. Our opponents are respectful to us. But the guy we’re not even playing against just come out being disrespectful to us… I guess [Florio] wanted more views on his little channel. We’re going to leave it at that.”

The 49ers are 11-4. The Ravens are 12-3.

#Ravens Lamar Jackson calls out @ProFootballTalk:

"What's his name…Mike Flores"

?pic.twitter.com/MeNRzKzYI9

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) December 26, 2023

Photo: screenshot from tweet.

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back