We need voter ID in each and every election

Sen. Mike Lee brought up a good point when he said this on X: "It is illegal for non-citizens to vote in federal elections. The vast majority of Americans agree that photo ID should be required to vote. Why do some people in Washington oppose this simple measure to secure our elections?"

I'll tell you why. Because without voter ID, then how would we prove election fraud? One person. One ID. One vote. That's how it should be. If you're not capable of getting an ID, then you're not capable of voting. That simple. That's how it should be. Anyone who says voter ID is racist or anything else does not support a fair election. People who are against voter ID are probably trying to cheat in elections. There's no other reason someone would be against a voter ID.

I need to show an ID to buy movie tickets to some shows or a bottle of Jack. If I need ID to do simple things that have no impact on society, then you're damn right I should show an ID to vote. My vote determines how my city and country are run. That's way more important than making a few purchases. Voter ID should be required for each and every election in America, 100% no questions asked, and scan the ID when I get there. If you're scanning my ID to go to a bar, then you should scan my ID to vote.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy 10
Back