Tim Walz's wife sounds like she'll send you to TIMEOUT for talking in class

Here's a very short video of Tim Walz's wife and there's two things I noticed. The first thing I noticed is that Tim Walz has a wife. I definitely thought Tim Walz was more like a Mayor Pete kinda guy with the way Walz waves his jazz hands at everyone and prances around on a stage. I guess I was wrong on that one (or am I). I wasn't sure if we'd see Tim Walz trying to breastfeed a baby in the future or he's fine with his current family. You really never know these days.

The second thing I noticed is that Tim Walz's wife, whatever her name is, talks to people like she's a preschool teacher. Imagine she found out that you voted for Donald Trump in the 2024 election? You know what happens next, right? You go straight to timeout! No recess for you, little voter! I'd be embarrassed or feel like I'm in a cult if a grown up spoke to me like Tim's wife does.

What's up with this bizarre power trip in her speech? She's not important to any of this at all. People only care about the First Lady. Every other significant other is mostly ignored. Watch her lecture a group of voters in the video below:

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Remove Ads from TrendingViews.com for $4.99.

Members can Upgrade To Premium Here.

If you're not a member yet, then what are you waiting for? Get your FREE ACCOUNT here and upgrade to PREMIUM when you're ready :)

whatfinger news

MyPillow Coupon Code: GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernabe
Back