Tickets for the 2-13 Panthers are just over $10 until Ticketmaster gets involved

I kid you not. I’m on Ticketmaster’s website and you can get tickets to see the Carolina Panthers host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for as low as $13. I guess when you’re 2-13 and are bad year after year, the people simply stop showing up and the demand is so low that you can go to the game for dirt cheap. Heck, the stadium is probably half empty, or worse, so pay $13 and sneak down to the sideline for the ultimate experience! It’s not like anyone else is sitting there!

And it’s not just this week either. Panthers tickets were selling for just over $10 a few weeks ago. Is that too much or just right? Even with Ticketmaster being a rotten organization who adds ridiculous fees, you could joke that the prices would be right back up to normal after dealing with them!

And who would Ticketmaster be without all their bullshit extra fees? I put two Panthers tickets in my shopping cart and the total was $26 plus 76 cents in taxes. Ticketmaster adds two different fees, which if you ask me, are both the same. What’s the difference to us? It’s an online service fee. I get that, but why is there two? I’ll tell you, because Ticketmaster just wants a bigger piece of the pie for a service and they’re getting called out for these bad practices.

ticketmaster fees

I’m OK with paying one fee. What’s the point in having two fees? It just makes us angry and annoyed. Now if you wanted to catch a Panthers game for $26.76, you’re paying $34.65. Doesn’t sound like a lot, if you think about it, that’s just over $8 extra. What if the tickets were more expensive? This is where Ticketmaster is even more ridiculous. The higher cost of the tickets = higher cost of the service fees, even though it’s the same exact service. You’re just buying a ticket online. There is no difference in service from one ticket to the next other than the prices. So technically speaking, there is no reason for Ticketmaster to charge people these insane service fees whether you’re watching the 2-13 Carolina Panthers or the 11-4 Philadelphia Eagles.

Here’s a screenshot from Ticketmaster’s website showing two standing room only tickets for this weekend’s Eagles game where the Arizona Cardinals are coming to town. Look at the difference in service fees between this screenshot and the one above, from the Panthers upcoming game. Unreal.

How does that fee go up and why? The people on the other end press a few buttons, give you the tickets, and it’s the same exact job. Most of it is likely automated through the website/technology, too!!! But because one team sells more expensive tickets, they get to bill you a higher service fee. That smells rotten to me. Add me to the list of people who hate Ticketmaster. Thank you Zach Bryan for saying it like everyone else does: ‘All My Homies Hate Ticketmaster.’

Zach said last year, as reported on TMZ:

“I am so tired of people saying things can’t be done about this massive issue while huge monopolies sit there stealing money from working-class people.” He never calls out Ticketmaster directly in his statement — but the album name alone should be enough proof of who he’s pointin’ at.

ticketmaster fees too high

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back