This guy’s workout video is insane and a little bit terrifying, but I’m impressed

I need to workout more, everyone can SEE that when I’m gobbling down on a Wawa turkey bowl, but I go to the gym and try to keep up with my health as best as I can – just like many of us do. But then there’s THIS GUY who’s workout video is literally INSANE and somewhat terrifying – and impressive all at the same time.

When you watch the video below, you’ll see a guy who’s impeccable shape and he’s doing things with his body that I didn’t even know was possible. If I ever tried this, then I’d fall flat on my face and the whole gym would be laughing it up – with me, not at me. Because I’d be laughing too. But not this guy! He’s doing these wild moves that propel his body in the air like he’s a drone going up and down at ease, making people stare and move away from him.

The most I ever see at my gym is people sitting on their phone or just doing regular workouts. I’m not ever blessed with the terrifying comedy this workout video has become. Watch the video and have a good time with it. And remember, get to the gym! Our body loves working out and it’s great for our minds too. Enjoy the funny and insane workout video:

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back