RFk Jr hands out rubber chickens

RFK Jr is taking things to a new level in hopes to disrupt former President Donald Trump while giving a speech. RFK handed out rubber chickens for people to make noise while Trump delivers his speech. Trump was likely to speak about how 3rd party candidates are nothing but a distraction, and quite frankly, shouldn't even be in the last election. The election for president should be the top two candidates only. Any third party candidate is just wasting everyone's time. It's like seeing three teams in a Super Bowl. Would that ever happen? Not a chance.

However, Libertarians are mad. And while they may have good points, they should probably realize that this election will come down to Trump or Biden, so there isn't much room for a libertarian candidate to throw a wrench into things. NBC News reported the following, showing how some audience members were not very fond of seeing Donald Trump at their event. The political news report said:

Former GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, who quickly endorsed Trump after dropping out, was booed during his convention remarks Friday night when he mentioned Trump. "I'm speaking to you as a libertarian at my own core. I have gotten to know Donald Trump over the course of the last several years and the last several months," Ramaswamy said as many in the crowd booed in response.

Ramaswamy continued, urging the audience of about 100 to ask themselves if they wanted to influence the next administration. Separately, as Libertarian party members reviewed procedures and motions, a person at a microphone proposed that "we go tell Donald Trump to go f--- himself."

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back