Rep. Crockett does more attention-seeking behavior

The distasteful Rep. Crockett was seen bragging about herself and her own accomplishments during a confirmation hearing. She may need a reminder that this hearing was not actually about her. Her attention seeking behavior is heavily criticized on social media platforms like X and Facebook. Tom Elliot quoted Crockett saying "I currently hold an honorary doctorate; I also hold a juris doctorate. I also hold a bachelor’s. I also technically hold the rank of lieutenant colonel in the Civil Air Patrol, and I actually practiced law for almost two decades, in addition to serving on various boards, in addition to being a prior state lawmaker."

We should remind Crockett that no one actually cares what she's done in her background, and that we only care about her political accomplishments and work for America. As of now, it seems as though she's unfit to serve this country. What has she done for us lately?

Last edited:

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back