Rep. Brian Mast shuts down feminist 'Karen of the Day'

Republican Rep. Brian Mast shuts down a feminist 'Karen' to her face when he made a single statement about terrorists. Brian shared this video on his X account with the caption "Hey @CodePink, do you know where we stand with terrorists? We stand on their throats."

The Internet then went wild and Rep. Brian Mast out of Florida just won about a million new fans across America. That was one heck of a statement and the woman in the video, who's stalking Brian Mast while yelling at him just got herself crowned the 'Karen of the Day' by folks on social media.

I think she would have more success talking to him like a human being instead of screaming into the sky at him. I don't know what it is with the activist types, they just seem to yell a lot instead of setting up a meeting and trying to figure things out in a more productive way.

Weird, right? Follow Rep. Brian Mast on X!

And that is an absolute moron. I cannot believe these people are smart enough to exist. Please, Darwin Awards, try harder.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy 10
Back