'Reacher' star Alan Ritchson has message about GOD and choice words for critics

Some so-called Christians are targeting actor Alan Ritchson for starring in the hit show 'Reacher' because of the type of content that's in the show. It's a funny, brutal, crime series on Amazon and the show is really awesome. Action packed, some dry humor, and a great cast. But then there's the no-fun people who criticize everything instead of simply turning the channel to something else. Faithwire tapped into it, reporting the following about Alan Ritchson's video: “I love playing a character who creates a kind of moral ambiguity that we should struggle against as we consider whether or not what he’s doing is good all the time or morally right,” Ritchson said. “I think that kind of thing is fun and fascinating, and I think escaping to that world as an audience, hopefully it’s as enjoyable for you as it is for me to help bring it to life.” The “Fast X” star went on to address how he often faces critique for being a Christian who plays such a complex character. “Supposed Christians especially criticize me for playing Reacher,” Ritchson said. “As if the only TV that should exist is seeing people silently folding their hands in the pew of a church.” He added, “I mean, what kind of stories are we supposed to tell?”

View the Full Link: 'Reacher' star Alan Ritchson has message about GOD and choice words for critics

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNGRbOB
Back