Pelosi's bizarre Jan 6 comments resurface on video

Democrat Nancy Pelosi made some very bizarre comments during a video that was recorded on January 6, during that big incident at the United States Capitol. Deadline reported on this video years ago... but it's making the rounds on social media once again as all the turmoil amid the 2024 election takes place. Deadline's report about the Pelosi video said:

In one moment that was shown, Pelosi is in her office and is told that the Secret Service had dissuaded Donald Trump from coming to Capitol Hill that day. “At the moment he is not coming, but that could change,” an aide told Pelosi.

“If he comes, I’m going to punch him out. I’ve been waiting for this,” the speaker responded. “For trespassing on the Capitol grounds, I’m going to punch him out. And I’m going to go to jail, and I’m going to be happy.” It was unclear why the footage was not released until now, nearly two years since the siege on the Capitol.

View: https://trendingviews.com/video/4508/i-ve-been-waiting-for-this-pelosi-on-jan-6/

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Remove Ads from TrendingViews.com for $4.99.

Members can Upgrade To Premium Here.

If you're not a member yet, then what are you waiting for? Get your FREE ACCOUNT here and upgrade to PREMIUM when you're ready :)

whatfinger news

MyPillow Coupon Code: GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike pollak
Back