NBC accused of editing CJ Stroud’s postgame interview, removing his thanks to Jesus

NBC is being accused of editing a postgame interview with C.J. Stroud where he thanked Jesus for his success. Western Journal covered this alleged edit job, saying the following in a sports news report: Mr. Stroud is more than happy to tell you that all glory is to his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Funny thing, though: Despite the fact he said this in a post-game interview, NBC decided to cut that whole part out when it was posted to social media. Funny how that works. The initial, uncensored clip featured NBC Sports sideline reporter Kathryn Tappen asking Stroud about his “record-setting performance” and what it all meant. “First and foremost, I just want to give all glory, praise my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,” Stroud said. “I mean, it’s been amazing, being in this city for as short as I’ve been, but the love I’ve got — I’ve really just been doing it for Houston, man … I’m blessed to be in the position that I am, blessed enough to be playing at a high level right now,” he continued. “And we’ve got to just keep it going. But I’m super blessed.” At the end of the interview, Stroud made sure to tell Tappen, “Thank you, God bless.”

View the Full Link: NBC accused of editing CJ Stroud’s postgame interview, removing his thanks to Jesus

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back