Michael Cohen admits STEALING from Trump Org, financial interest in trial

MIchael Cohen admits that he made millions on his books, podcast, and that he basically has a financial interest in the Donald Trump hush money trial. Cohen also testified that he stole $30,000 from the Trump Organization. All of this from a guy Trump once thought was an ally, but clearly did not pan out that way in the future. Cohen implied he has other things in the works too, and most of the things he does involve Trump in some way, particularly talking about him and criticizing the former president. Nebraska Examiner shed some light on Cohen and his words during the trial:

When Blanche suggested Cohen’s name recognition hinges on Trump, Cohen disagreed. “I wouldn’t characterize it that way. My name recognition is because of the journey I’ve been on,” Cohen said. “Well the journey you’ve been on … has included daily attacks on Trump,” Blanche responded.

Through the course of Blanche’s questioning, Cohen again acknowledged his previous crimes and also fessed up to stealing $30,000 from the Trump Organization when Trump lagged on paying a tech company to rig a CNBC poll of famous businessmen. Minutes later, Blanche asked, “Do you have a financial interest in this case?”

“Yes, sir,” Cohen responded. When Blanche pressed about whether a guilty verdict is Cohen’s preferred outcome, Cohen responded, “The answer is no. It’s better if he’s not (guilty) for me because it gives me more to talk about in the future.”

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back