Male 'Karen' video - can't tell if it's real or fake

Woah, woah, woah Steven!!! Calm down buddy! There must be something in the water today. This is the third video I've seen today that involved some sort of weirdo or totally cringe human being acting like a 'Karen' or a nutjob. What's going on with society that all these people are loose on the streets? It think we've had too many years with the insane asylums shut down and need to start opening them again. That's gotta be the only way to deal with this nonsense, right?

I can't tell if this video is real or fake because of all the other crazy things we've seen this week alone. I know one thing, if this video is real, then that crazy male Karen is lucky those dudes didn't bust a cap in his ass. He got outta there lucky. He's just going to be embarrassed on social media for a few days.

But if this video is fake, then I also wouldn't be shocked. There's a TON of social media influencers posting fake or staged videos. Ever see the videos of someone handing money to a homeless person and acting like it's some great deed? They're fake. If you're giving money to a homeless person, then you're walking by and dropping it in their cup or something like that. You don't need a camera set up for that.

What about the idiots punching their TV when a sports team loses? Those are fake too. Oh, you just happened to be recording your friend standing in front of the television right at the exact moment a game is over? Because literally no one records people watching a sport unless they know their buddy is about to karate kick that cheap Walmart Black Friday fake sale TV. Come on now, stop faking your videos and give us some real social media Karens.

We went from Bum Fights to fake crap on TikTok. Make Internet great again.

Holy hell that has to be fake. If not, someone would have taken that piece of trash out if he were their manager.

Holy hell that has to be fake. If not, someone would have taken that piece of trash out if he were their manager.

I feel like it could be fake too, but there are people out there who are just like this. It's like the line between reality and fake is starting to blur way too much!

Also, they probably would've beat his a** if it was real haha.

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back