Joe Biden said he "was the runner-up in the state scoring championship"

President Joe Biden made an interesting claim about his athletic background dating back to high school when he said he was the runner-up in state scoring, but it's kinda unclear as that goes back to the 60's and we're really not sure if he's telling the truth or not. This was during a chat about lacrosse, which is an awesome sport by the way. Here's what Joe Biden said according to the White House website: And I might add, my daughter was a first-rate lacrosse player in high school, and my niece was an All-American lacrosse player at Harvard [in high school], so we have a little knowledge of lacrosse in our family. I wanted to play lacrosse, but you had to choose between lacrosse and football. You couldn’t play both in the same season. And since I was a powerful six-foot, 158-pound — (laughter) — flanker back — I was the runner-up at state scoring championship. Don’t laugh, man. (Laughter.) As they say in football, I got soft hands. (Laughter.) Can catch a lot. This fall, it was announced that lacrosse will once again be an official Olympic sport. (Applause.) And the Six Nations team asked to compete under its own Tribal flag. (Applause.) And today, I’m announcing my support for that request. (Applause.)

View the Full Link: Joe Biden said he "was the runner-up in the state scoring championship"

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back