Jimmy Kimmel threatens legal action on Aaron Rodgers

Jimmy Kimmel has threatened legal action towards Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers who was making some interesting statements during an interview. Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rodgers don't really get along and have had this weird beef for years. Kimmel suggested Aaron Rodgers was a tin-hatter. At some point in the past, <a href="/videos/1256/former-jeffrey-epstein-associate-arrested-at-jimmy-kimmel-s-house/" target="_blank">Jeffrey Epstein's old chef was arrested at Jimmy Kimmel's house</a>, but that turned out to be a swatting incident. The chef has cooperated with authorities etc. It was just funny to see Kimmel pointing fingers at other people, then have someone who was actually working for Jeffrey Epstein staying at Kimmel's house. Weird, right? Maybe Jimmy Kimmel and Aaron Rodgers need to meet up in person and settle this once and for all.<br /><br />Aaron Rodgers, talking about the Jeffrey Epstein list that's supposed to be released soon, said that "a lot of people including Jimmy Kimmel are hoping it doesn't come out... If that list comes out, I will definitely be popping some sort of bottle."<br /><br />Jimmy Kimmel said on X: "...for the record, I've not met, flown with, visited, or had any contact whatsoever with Epstein, nor will you find my name on any 'list' other than the clearly-phony nonsense that soft-brained wackos like yourself can't seem to distinguish from reality... Your reckless words put my family in danger. Keep it up and we will debate the facts further in court."

View the Full Link: Jimmy Kimmel threatens legal action on Aaron Rodgers

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNGRbOB
Back