James Woods shared the most bizarre funeral video ever

I thought this was a red carpet video from Hollywood, but it ended up being someone's funeral and a dude in a dress. I'm pretty sure this is just about the most bizarre trashy thing I have seen all week. Raw Dog Sports Blog wrote about James Woods sharing the weird funeral video, saying the following: Actor James Woods is a legend in Hollywood, but he's an even bigger legend on X where he randomly shows up outta nowhere and drops a megaton bomb every time he posts. This time James Woods said: "Is this from a movie? It can't be real" and he shared a very bizarre video that looked like one thing, but was something totally unexpected. The video at the bottom of this blog post starts off looking like it's a red carpet Hollywood event, but it ended up being a weird funeral video. There's a tall lanky thing in a dress strutting down the red carpet like it's a movie preview, but nope - they're on the way to see a casket with some dude in it. I'm not even kidding, this is really what's in the weird funeral video.

View the Full Link: James Woods shared the most bizarre funeral video ever

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy 10
Back