Florida Man wears 'F*** the Police' shirt to court and the judge's decision had people laughing

A Florida man wore a "f--- the police" shirt to court and won his case. He didn't win the case because of the shirt, the shirt was just an extra hilarious bonus to go with the funny news story. The guy's name is Michael Burns and he was given a ticket by the Broward County Sheriff's office for having his license plate obstructed. Burns said the officer who gave him the ticket is the same officer he ran into earlier that night.

Burns said he was recording police kicking people off the side of the highway when an officer asked him to take a hike. Burns said it was public property and the first officer he encountered said they did it to "ruin their fun."

f the police.jpg

The rest was reported on NY Daily News:

After leaving, Burns says a deputy followed him in his car and eventually pulled him over. "I was pulled over by the same officer that had kicked me off public property filming," he wrote. "6 other cars pulled up surrounding my car during the stop." Burns said that the deputy said "the FOP badge on my plate was obstructing. I refused to answer any of his questioned (sic) and advised him I would see him in court to fight it when he told me I had to take it off."

Indeed, Burns did fight it in court — wearing the inflammatory comment on his back. Still, he won the case in front of a judge after a short hearing.

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back