Female Tennis Star Torches 'Woke' Reporter

Female tennis star Victoria Azarenka sure knows how to backhand a 'woke' reporter who can't figure out how to ask an intelligent question. Azarenka got served a bad question and returned the serve with a megaton bomb answer in an instant. Here's how that conversation went:<br /><br />Reporter: “There’s been a lot of scrutiny about a lot of the Russian and Belarusian players here. Is it difficult for you when you go out there to put all those things out of your mind? Do you think there are other players who get impacted by it?”<br /><br />Azarenka: “I don’t know what you guys want us to do about it. I don’t know what’s the goal here, that it’s continuously brought up.”<br /><br />The reporter seems agitated, asking her why she's mad about the dumb question.<br /><br />Azarenka: "Whatever the answer, I’m going to give it to you right now, it’s going to be turned whichever way you want to turn it to. So does it bother me? What bothers me is there are real things that are going on in the world. And I don’t know. Are you a politician? Are you covering politics?”<br /><br />Reporter: “No, I’m a sports journalist.”<br /><br />Azarenka: “Yes. And I’m an athlete. And you’re asking me about things that maybe somebody says are in my control. But I don’t believe that. So I don’t know what you want me to answer. And if it’s a provocative question, then, you know, you can spin the story however you want.”

View the Full Link: Female Tennis Star Torches 'Woke' Reporter

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back