Fani Willis' former lover Nathan Wade went MISSING?!?!?!

You read the headline correctly. Nathan Wade, the former Fani Willis lover, has gone missing. He was nowhere to be found when the Republicans tried to subpoena him. This was earlier in the day, so he may turn up overnight. To make things worse, they may have to spend taxpayer money to find him, as reported on MSN:

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) had ordered Wade in a subpoena, reviewed by the Washington Examiner, to appear Thursday for the closed-door interview as part of the committee's investigation into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’s prosecution of former President Donald Trump. However, Wade has been unresponsive to the subpoena, and his silence has led Jordan to take the unusual step of asking the U.S. Marshals Service to try to locate Wade in Georgia to serve him, according to a committee spokesperson.

"Nathan Wade's evasion of service is extremely unusual and will require the Committee to spend U.S. tax dollars to locate him," the spokesperson said in a statement.

They can ask Fani Willis where he is. I viewed a video where he accompanied her to a traffic stop of her daughter driving on a suspended license...this is after Fani Willis testified under oath she was not seeing Nathan Wade any more. Hmmmmm Being a prosecutor, I'm sure she would be glad to help.

He ran off like a scared rabbit, I hope they find him & he gets what he deserves.

The US Marshals should take Wade into custody and deliver him to the committee.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Remove Ads from TrendingViews.com for $4.99.

Members can Upgrade To Premium Here.

If you're not a member yet, then what are you waiting for? Get your FREE ACCOUNT here and upgrade to PREMIUM when you're ready :)

whatfinger news

MyPillow Coupon Code: GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernabe
Back