Faces of Failure: Blinken admits role in DEI

Welcome to another day where we reveal one of the faces of failure in politics. This is President Joe Biden's Secretary of State Antony Blinken admitting his role in the failure known as DEI, saying: "I appointed the first chief diversity and inclusion officer for the department." Excuse me, Mr. Blinken, I don't think that's something you want to brag about. As we can see, at almost every point of it's existence, DEI has been a complete and utter failure that places skills, accomplishments, and actual talent behind diversity for the sake of inclusion and to keep people happy who wouldn't normally get the job.

Imagine finding out your HVAC guy was hired because he was a certain color, and not because he had years on the job and was an actual expert in his field. Then your AC unit breaks because he didn't actually have the right experience in HVAC, so now you're paying double to get it fixed again. You would rather have an expert, right? American people should want the same for the government and every job they encounter. Talent, skills, and the ability to DO the job should always outweigh any woke talking point.

Last edited:

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back