Dak Prescott’s Ex-GF now dating a Detroit Tiger

Dak Prescott’s ex girlfriend seems to be doing just fine as she’s now dating a dude from the Detroit Tigers. That dude who’s taking seconds on Dak’s girl is Detroit Tigers’ pitcher Jack Flaherty. I guess she bounced from a footballer to a baseballer. Could she not even think about dating another guy who scores touchdowns? Now she’s hooking up with someone who strikes people out… Hmmm… is she in it for the love or the money, or the love of the money? I mean, come on, Jack did sign a 1 year deal worth $14 million, most would drop their panties for that, ya know what I’m sayin bro?

What’s Dak Prescott up to? His woman is having a baby. Her name is Sarah Jane Ramos and she posted on IG: “A little bit of Heaven sent down to Earth ? Our immeasurable blessing. I cannot wait to raise a strong, confident, beautiful baby girl with you @_4dak” DAWWWWWWW HOW CUTE! All I can hope for is a few more losses by the Dallas Cowboys and I’ll be just as happy as they are to have a baby girl.

Other than that, I could not care less who’s dating who in pro sports. Do you even care? Nah, you probably just clicked on this to see what Dak’s ex-girlfriend looks like. Here she is and you can thank NY Post for this one.

Dak Prescott’s ex-girlfriend, Natalie Buffett, dating Tigers pitcher Jack Flaherty Dak Prescott’s ex-girlfriend, Natalie Buffett, dating Tigers pitcher Jack Flaherty pic.twitter.com/yAEfpNGGya

— New York Post (@nypost) December 26, 2023

Photos: Keith Allison from Hanover, MD, USA, CC BY-SA 2.0 <CC BY-SA 2.0 Deed | Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic | Creative Commons>, via Wikimedia Commons

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back