DA Fani Willis faces allegations of affair with colleague prosecuting Trump

Things are getting a little too saucy for DA Fani Willis as she now faces allegations of a romantic affair with a colleague who's prosecuting former President Donald Trump. Wowsers! ABC News provided some details in a news report: Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis spoke at a church in Atlanta Sunday morning where she gave emotional and passionate remarks that appeared to acknowledge for the first time the affair allegations leveled against her last week, while also defending the special prosecutor she brought in for the election interference case against Donald Trump. "I hope for y'all this week I don't look like what I've been through," she joked as she spoke Sunday at the Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church during a service to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day. One of former President Trump's co-defendants in his Georgia election interference case is seeking to dismiss the indictment against him and disqualify DA Willis, alleging she "engaged in a personal, romantic relationship" with one of the top prosecutors she brought in to work on the case, which allegedly resulted in financial gain for both of them.

View the Full Link: DA Fani Willis faces allegations of affair with colleague prosecuting Trump

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy 10
Back