Chuck Schumer proves Democrats are doing it on purpose

Elon Musk shared this video of Chuck Schumer on X and wrote: "The goal of citizenship for all illegals is very clearly stated by the leader of the Senate. For some reason, a lot of people still think this is some crazy conspiracy theory!" Elon Musk is right. Democrats are doing this on purpose and by design, but for some reason, not everyone wants to believe it. Then Chuck Schumer says all of this on video and some people still won't even take it serious.

Americans, we are THIS CLOSE to losing our country. Do not let the Democrats win the 2024 election. Make sure you're registered to vote now, way ahead of time, and prepared to vote on the day of the election. Democrats are afraid of losing and it really does sound like they're going to import voters if they can't find enough of their own in our country.

Don't listen to me, listen to Chuck Schumer himself. He's the one saying it.

View attachment 566

Elon Musk shared this video of Chuck Schumer on X and wrote: "The goal of citizenship for all illegals is very clearly stated by the leader of the Senate. For some reason, a lot of people still think this is some crazy conspiracy theory!" Elon Musk is right. Democrats are doing this on purpose and by design, but for some reason, not everyone wants to believe it. Then Chuck Schumer says all of this on video and some people still won't even take it serious.

Americans, we are THIS CLOSE to losing our country. Do not let the Democrats win the 2024 election. Make sure you're registered to vote now, way ahead of time, and prepared to vote on the day of the election. Democrats are afraid of losing and it really does sound like they're going to import voters if they can't find enough of their own in our country.

Don't listen to me, listen to Chuck Schumer himself. He's the one saying it.
Way to go Elon Musk. I believe you. I know it's true what the Dem's are doing. They want immigrants to enter so they could for Democrats! But that's OK because President Trump is going to win.....no problem! I just know it! So the race is on! Amen and Amen.

e was and there is nothing to believe ! This is all FACT ! It's like I believe that the jury in NY is an honest one ! NO ! They are all receiving free houses ! And, the judge is coaching them on how to vote.

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back