Browns Deshaun Watson to have season ending surgery. I wonder if he gets a massage to help him recover

Looks like Deshaun Watson will be on his back again, but this time not at a massage parlor! The Cleveland Browns quarterback will have season ending surgery on his throwing shoulder, the team said. Watson suffered this injury during the Browns comeback victory against the Baltimore Ravens where they won 33-31. Watson also suffered a high ankle sprain in the same game.

Watson has a broken bone in his right shoulder and the surgery is so he doesn’t injure it any further, like with the structure of his body and things like that. The Browns said Watson “wanted to be shot up” so he could keep playing through injuries, which is really cool of him to do, but he’s better off getting surgery and coming back next year. It’s not like the Browns are going anywhere this year.

Bleacher Report mentioned Watson’s performance before his season-ending injury, saying his stats were pedestrian, but noted the Browns record with Watson as a starter is 5-1, so he makes a huge difference. The Bleacher Report on Deshaun Watson said the following:

For the season, Watson’s numbers were somewhat pedestrian, as he completed 61.4 percent of his passes for 1,115 yards, seven touchdowns and four interceptions in six games. That was right in line with what he did in six starts with the Browns last season, as he completed 58.2 percent of his passing attempts for 1,102 yards, seven touchdowns and five picks. The main difference between 2022 and 2023 is that Watson went just 3-3 as a starter last season as opposed to 5-1 this season.

For those who may not know, Deshaun Watson was in the news last year for some things not quite related to football. Let’s just say the dude faced lawsuits connected to the whole “massage” thing. Cleveland 19 reported on Watson last year, saying:

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson is now facing his 25th lawsuit for sexual misconduct by a licensed massage therapist. The suit was filed by Attorney Anissah M. Nguyen on behalf of “Jane Doe” in the District Court of Harris County in Texas on Oct. 13. The filing states the licensed massage therapist was working out of her home due to the pandemic and traveling to clients while waiting to resume working at a spa. Doe was marketing her business through Instagram to obtain clients, and Watson direct messaged her for a massage in a hotel room in Dec. 2020, the filing said.

So you’re telling me the ‘Jane Doe’ is offering private massages and went to a hotel thinking it was just a massage? No offense, but anyone with half a working brain knows this was a call for a happy ending. It’s only when the massage ladies see there’s a rich athlete that they all of a sudden suffer “mental anguish” from it. But let’s see what else the report on Deshaun Watson said:

Watson attempted to solicit sexually-related acts with the plaintiff, including intercourse, during the massage session, according to the filing. After the plaintiff arrived at the hotel and began setting up her table, Watson went into the bathroom, removed his clothes, and came out only wearing a towel, according to the filing.

During the massage, Watson continually pressured the plaintiff into massaging his private area, and removed his towel while offering to “let her ‘get on top,’” the filing stated. The filing said the plaintiff refused to have sex with Watson, but he was able to pressure her into oral sex. Watson paid her $300 for her services, despite her normal charge being $115 for an hour-long massage, according to the filing.

After the incident, Watson continued to text the plaintiff and requested to see her again, the filing said. “Although Plaintiff seeks minimal compensatory damages, it is to be noted that Plaintiff has suffered mental anguish because of Watson’s behavior. Watson used his celebrity to take advantage of a young woman working hard for her success. Due to his behavior, she has suffered from severe depression and anxiety. Plaintiff is currently seeking counseling,” the filing stated. Watson is barred from playing in the team’s first 11 games during his suspension for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy.

Here’s an unpopular opinion. I’m calling BS on the lawsuits and I personally believe the people suing him under the name ‘Jane Doe’ are full of you know what. They saw an opportunity to get PAID because they realized it was Deshaun Watson, a millionaire, and they were probably like “ya know what, I want more than that $300” and here we are with Watson having a bad reputation.

And I dunno about you, but she got “pressured” into oral on a millionaire? Yeah right. Gimme a break, I don’t believe that for one hot filthy New York minute. Oh yeah, come meet me at a hotel just to rub my back, suuuuureeeeeee….. GTFOH.

Watson was a bit emotional after the announcement of his season coming to a close. Watch the video here:

Photo from embedded video

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back