AOC probably forgot about this video. Time to remind her!

Tina Forte, a Republican nominee challenging Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, posted this video of AOC's town hall and barely anyone was there. It's important to mention that video is from 2022. Tina Forte wrote in 2022: "AOC is having a Town Hall right now in the Bronx. Barely any supporters have shown up to hear from her. Most of the people in the room support me, not her. #FireAOC."

Fast forward all the way to today and AOC is criticizing Donald Trump ahead of his Bronx rally. She was mentioning crowd size, something she clearly knows nothing about if you take that video into consideration! NY1 reported the following about her comments regarding Donald Trump and crowds:

Regarding concerns about crowd size and accountability, Ocasio-Cortez said she believes that the rally will be composed of out-of-towners rather than Bronx residents. “I think in terms of a crowd size, it's less about the size and more about who is there for holding a rally in the Bronx,” she said. “And if there are folks from different states that are traveling in—which tends to be common with the Trump campaign—then I think it kind of shows that he kind of has to travel around with folks instead of going into communities and actually building authentic support.”

AOC should switch teams and work for the Republicans. It would benefit her and she can finally see what a big crowd looks like.

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back