'Absurd': Ben Shapiro responds to Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson, talking to Saagar Enjeti of<em> Breaking Points,</em> accused Ben Shapiro of not caring about America.<br /><br />Tucker said “<em>I can’t imagine how someone like that could get an audience of people who care about America. Because he doesn’t, obviously.</em>”<br /><br />Ben Shapiro, talking to Megyn Kelly, said this in response:<br /> <em>“First of all, he attributes to me a bunch of things that simply are not true. If anybody has listened to my show, which has a few listeners, over the course of the last several months, you’ll see that I talk about all the issues that he mentions there, including the border issue, all the time... I think it’s part and parcel of something that Tucker has had a habit of doing recently, which is, we disagree, therefore you don’t care about the people that I care about, you don’t care about the country. It’s an absurd accusation... It’s unfortunate. I certainly don’t feel that way about Tucker as much as I disagree with Tucker, as much as I disagree with Tucker, as we’ve said on a wide variety of issues.”</em>

View the Full Link: 'Absurd': Ben Shapiro responds to Tucker Carlson

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNGRbOB
Back