“I Don’t Play that Precious Nonsense”: Denzel Washington torches Hollywood elites

Denzel Washington just became even more awesome, and I didn't know that was possible! Denzel Washington openly torches the Hollywood elites who think making a movie is hard, but Denzel compares it to something else and I think everyone will 1) agree with him, and 2) like him even more. Denzel's comments were reported in an entertainment commentary article that said: Denzel Washington tells it like it is. Though not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination, he lacks the arrogance, vapidity, and radical leftism peculiar to Hollywood personalities. Instead, he tends to speak the truth as he sees it in a reasonable, rational way that’s quite unlike what’s normally associated with Hollywood. Such was the case back in 2016 when actors were patting themselves on the back and saying that making a movie was like going to a war zone…yes, really. Well, Denzel demolished that lie during an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, saying “People say ‘the difficulty of making a movie.’ Well, send your son to Iraq. That’s difficult. It’s just a movie, relax. I don’t play that precious nonsense. Your son got shot in the face? That’s difficult. Making a movie is a luxury. It’s a gift. But don’t get it twisted, it’s just a movie.”

View the Full Link: “I Don’t Play that Precious Nonsense”: Denzel Washington torches Hollywood elites

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

whatfinger news

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNGRbOB
Back