“G F Y”: Dana White told the UFC sponsor who cried about a Trump post

DING DING DING!! That’s the sound of the bell when Dana White knocks out a major UFC sponsor! Dana White went on comedian Theo Von’s podcast and told an awesome story that puts a boot on the neck of cancel culture. Despite all the criticism Dana White gets for other things, this is the one good vibe story you love to see.

Dana White was telling Theo Von the story about a UFC sponsor who asked him to remove a post about former President Donald Trump. That’s when Dana White stopped them right in their tracks and said “go f*ck yourself” and refused to remove the Trump post. And why should he? Just because the sponsor buys advertising, that doesn’t mean Dana White has to do anything else. They bought the ads, they’re getting the ads, anything else is irrelevant.

Dana White and Trump go back a few years and they’re friends, so obviously Dana isn’t going to listen to some sponsor who cries about Donald Trump. Whoever that sponsor is, they’re clearly a big crybaby who can’t handle the real world. They seem like a turd who runs around talking about cancel culture, but that’s nothing but a fad the losers of the world participate in. You do you, I’ll do me. And if we don’t agree, that’s fine. Leave each other alone and move on. That’s how it should be.

During Theo Von’s podcast, Dana White said this: “I posted a video for Trump on my personal social media… One of our big sponsors called and said, ‘Take that down.’ You know what I said? Go f*** yourself. You vote for whoever you want to vote for and I’ll vote for whoever I want to vote for. That’s how this works. I don’t even care who you’re voting for. It’s none of my f****** business. F*** you. Don’t ever f****** call me and tell me who to vote for.

That’s amazing and that’s what we need more of. We need more people telling the cancel culture clowns to go f*ck themselves sideways. If they can’t handle it, then go sit in a safe space and cry about it on TikTok. Watch the video with Theo Von and Dana White below… and special shout-out to Theo Von who’s always got us cracking up. Check out his comedy specials when you can.

photo screenshot from embedded video

Read more sports news and commentary at Raw Dog Sports Blog

Continue reading...

whatfinger news

SPECIAL OFFER!!! GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
tsca1002
Back