Diddy's lawyer tried explaining the 1,000 bottles of baby oil, blames Costco

UPDATE: COSTCO DENIES DIDDY GOT BABY OIL FROM THEM! THEY DON'T EVEN SELL IT IN AMERICA, according to TMZ:

A spokesperson for Costco tells TMZ ... none of the company's U.S. locations carry baby oil, even though Diddy's attorney Marc Agnifilo told us the rap mogul might have bought the item in bulk at the members-only warehouse retailer.

Diddy is sinking deeper into the disgraced Hollywood pit of hell and now his lawyer is trying to explain why the rich guy had about 1,000 bottles of baby oil. Some people would say it's because Diddy was having these alleged 'freakoffs' or maybe Diddy just likes to shop at Costco and buy in bulk. You know, who doesn't like a good deal! Bossip wrote about Diddy and the oil, quoting Diddy's lawyer trying to explain why Diddy had all that slippery oil, aka, lube...

“I guess,” he said when it was suggested that the baby oil was used as lubrication during orgies. “I don’t know what you need 1,000—one bottle of baby oil goes a long way. I don’t know what you’d even need 1,000 for.”
As for why the rapper had so many bottles in his possession, Combs’ attorney explained that it was simply because the Bad Boy buys in bulk.

“He has a big house, he buys in bulk…I think they have Costcos in every place where he has a home.”

Between Diddy and NYC's Mayor Eric Adams, you should have enough rabbit hole entertainment to get you through the day. Just don't buy 1,000 bottles of baby oil from Costco unless you're having a huge 'freakoff' in the backyard.

eric adams diddy meme.jpg

Last edited:

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Remove Ads from TrendingViews.com for $4.99.

Members can Upgrade To Premium Here.

If you're not a member yet, then what are you waiting for? Get your FREE ACCOUNT here and upgrade to PREMIUM when you're ready :)

whatfinger news

MyPillow Coupon Code: GO TO MYPILLOW.com/ILMF9 and USE MyPillow PROMO CODE ILMF9 for up to 66% off. TAP HERE

Our Community

Trending News and Politics Discussion board and forums.

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie
Back